call us brutal, sick, sadistic, and grotesquely optimistic
‘cause way down deep inside we’ve got a dream!
WHY IS THIS GIF SET NOT AROUND MORE?!
I like that they’re all so supportive of one another, but still decide to crack in skulls when they get mad.
Such good friends.
This is like, the opposite of that scene from High School musical where the guy admits he plays the cello
Hey America, guess what the date is?
Pretty much everyone!
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
Wow..this hit hard…
I have never related to a cartoon characters as much as these two.
….me right now.
I’M NOT OKAY
I THINK I NEED A DOCTOR
bye my feels
I WASNT THE ONLY ONE THAT FUCKING NOTICED THIS SHIT? LIKE EVERYONE ELSE JUST LET THIS SLIP BY THEM AND I WAS WAILING IN THE THEATER NO THANKS BYE
i literally had to sit in my seat and process the meaning behind that line and i wanted to die